Word Practice 600 Từ vựng TOEIC – Lesson 43: Music – Reading
Part 5 Incomplete Sentences
Choose the word that best completes the sentence.
10. My friends have urged me to _____ my tastes to include more classical music.
11. I don’t know how to _____ my taste in music.
12. The string quartet received a _____ comparison to the best of the genre.
13. The symphony members _____ to travel abroad only once a year.
14. After a hard day at work, we like to _____ to soothing music.
15. Sometimes I get an _____ to learn how to play a musical instrument.
Part 6 Text Completion
The library’s music collection is _____ (16) into the following categories: classical. jazz, musicals, rock. folk, and international. The map below shows where each category is located. To find out if a particular CD is currently _____ (17), please use the computers up front to check the catalog. if you remove a CD from the shelf, we _____ (18) you not to attempt to replace it yourself. Please give it to a librarian who will re-shelf it properly. CDs can be enjoyed in the adjacent listening room. Patrons who prefer to enjoy the CDs at home may use their library card to check out up to ﬁve CDs at a time for a period of two weeks. If you need help for any reason, please ask the librarian on duty.
Part 7 Reading Comprehension
19. When was Maria Rogoff’s concert?
20. What is Gus’s opinion of the music at the concert?
(A) It was lively.
(B) It was boring.
(C) It was relaxing.
(D) It was enthralling.
21. What instrument does Gus prefer?
22. The word instinct in line 4 of the review is closest in meaning to
23. The word relaxing in line 10 of the review is closest in meaning to
Xem bài học chi tiết tại: https://hoctuvung.hochay.com/tu-vung-toeic/sach-600-tu-vung-toeic-lesson-43-music-hoc-hay-180.html
#hochay #hoctienganh #hocanhvanonline #luyenthitienganh #hocgioitienganh #apphoctienganh #webhoctienganh #detienganhonline #nguphaptienganh #tienganhthuongmai #marketleader